Users have the option to pay the entire yearly amount in January or pay quarterly. Interest will be waived on all accounts paid in full for the year by March 31st of the current year.
To support the town’s on-going efforts to reduce cost, we encourage you to sign-up to receive your invoice by email. A copy of your bill is not required to make a payment.
Your account # is found on the upper right corner of your invoice and starts with a letter.
• In person or online at Service New Brunswick www.snb.ca
• In person or online banking (where available)
• Online payment at www.dalhousie.ca
• Monthly or quarterly direct withdrawal (a void check must be provided)
• In person or by mail – Town of Dalhousie
All rates, rentals and charges remaining unpaid for thirty (30) days after they become due and payable, including delinquent rates and charges from the date they become due and payable, bear interest at the rate of 2% per month or part of a month until paid.
Your co-operation is appreciated.
Debbie Williams, Assistant Treasurer
firstname.lastname@example.org or 684-7600