March 30, 2017
Sealed tenders will be received at the Town Hall at 111 Hall Street, NB, until 2:00 pm, Monday, April 10th, 2017, for used equipment that the Town of Dalhousie wishes to sell.
Here is the list of equipment:
1. One (1) – 2004 New Holland Backhoe
Tender envelopes must be clearly identified on the exterior with “Tender For Sale of Surplus Equipment”.
March 23, 2017
WATER BREAK ON GODERICH STREET
A water break has occurred on Goderich Street and is affecting water pressure from Charles Street to the Inch Arran. In order to repair it we may have to disconnect water services to residences Friday March 24th, 2017 to perform repairs.
Residents are asked to conserve water. You will be notified if a boil order comes into effect in your area.
We wish to...
March 3, 2017
A Special Public meeting will be held on Monday, March 6, 2017 at 6:30 pm at the Dalhousie Town Hall:
- to submit to the Municipal Capital Borrowing Board an application for authorization to borrow money for capital expenses.
- to approve the 2017 General Fund Five-Year Capital Plan.
- to approve the 2017 Utility Fund Five-Year Capital Plan
February 13, 2017
Two more lighthouses protected under the Heritage Lighthouse Protection Act
February 10, 2017 Ottawa, Ontario Parks Canada Agency
Today, the Minister of the Environment and Climate Change and Minister responsible for Parks Canada, Catherine McKenna, announced the designation and protection of two more heritage lighthouses under the Heritage Lighthouse Protection Act.
With these new...
January 30, 2017
(Balmoral, Charlo, Eel River Crossing and Dalhousie, NB) – The Restigouche-East municipalities (Balmoral, Charlo, Eel River Crossing and Dalhousie) are currently collecting donations to help victims of the Acadian Peninsula, especially those on Lamèque Island, since the Restigouche-West municipalities are currently focusing on the greater Tracadie-Sheila area. The main objective is...
January 19, 2017
A Special Public meeting will be held on Monday, January 23, 2017 at 5:30 pm at the Dalhousie Town Hall:
- To approve the total 2017 General Operating Budget for the Town of Dalhousie
- To approve the Total 2017 Utility Operating Budget for the Town of Dalhousie
- To impose a business improvement levy on all non-residential property within the Business Improvement Area of the...
December 28, 2016
A Special Public meeting will be held on Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 5:30pm at the Dalhousie Town Hall:
- To transfer funds from the Operating Funds to the Reserve Funds.
December 7, 2016
Garbage pick-up scheduled for Monday December 26, 2016 will be picked up on Tuesday December 27, 2016.
Garbage pick-up scheduled for Monday January 2, 2017 will be picked up on Tuesday January 3, 2017.