January 30, 2017
(Balmoral, Charlo, Eel River Crossing and Dalhousie, NB) – The Restigouche-East municipalities (Balmoral, Charlo, Eel River Crossing and Dalhousie) are currently collecting donations to help victims of the Acadian Peninsula, especially those on Lamèque Island, since the Restigouche-West municipalities are currently focusing on the greater Tracadie-Sheila area. The main objective is...
January 19, 2017
A Special Public meeting will be held on Monday, January 23, 2017 at 5:30 pm at the Dalhousie Town Hall:
- To approve the total 2017 General Operating Budget for the Town of Dalhousie
- To approve the Total 2017 Utility Operating Budget for the Town of Dalhousie
- To impose a business improvement levy on all non-residential property within the Business Improvement Area of the...
December 28, 2016
A Special Public meeting will be held on Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 5:30pm at the Dalhousie Town Hall:
- To transfer funds from the Operating Funds to the Reserve Funds.
December 7, 2016
Garbage pick-up scheduled for Monday December 26, 2016 will be picked up on Tuesday December 27, 2016.
Garbage pick-up scheduled for Monday January 2, 2017 will be picked up on Tuesday January 3, 2017.
November 4, 2016
A Special Public meeting will be held on Monday November 7, 2016 at 7:00 pm at the Dalhousie Town Hall:
- To appoint the Clerk-Treasurer for the municipality.
- Amendment to By-Law 104-16
- To appoint a firm for Legal Services with Respect to Litigation Matters for the municipality.
- To adopt a motion towards the position of Economic Development Officer for the municipalities of...
September 30, 2016
Users have the option to pay the entire yearly amount in January or pay quarterly. Interest will be waived on all accounts paid in full for the year by March 31st of the current year.
To support the town’s on-going efforts to reduce cost, we encourage you to sign-up to receive your invoice by email. A copy of your bill is not required to make a payment....
September 20, 2016
The Inch Arran Park is open for dry camping only, at your own risk and free. On a first come basis. Electricity, showers and washrooms are closed.
September 15, 2016
The boil order advisory that was issued by the municipality for Queen Street is now lifted. It’s no longer necessary to boil the water.
The municipality would like to apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused.
September 12, 2016
Join us, with Minister Donal Arseneault, Tuesday September 13, 2016 at 9am at the Dalhousie Town Hall for an important municipal infrastructure announcement.